The parade will kick off at 10.30am in Hoxton at Pitfield Street before it heads off up Whitemore Road and Stamford Road to Kingsland Road.
The parade will then continue north to Stoke Newington Road and Stoke Newington High Street before turning left into Stoke Newington Church Street at around 12.30.
The Olympic Torch is then expected to arrive in the borough at 15.50 in Shoreditch. It will then travel up to Dalston, onto Stoke Newington before going onto Hackney Central, and along Homerton Road, past Mabley Green and Hackney Marshes.
Please remember that buses will be suspended outside Hackney Town Hall as large crowds will be expected there.
Road will also be closed to allow the One Hackney parade and the Olympic Torch to pass through the borough. The following roads will be closed for the parade from 10.30am:
- Pitfield Street
- Whitemore Road
- De Beauvoir Road
- Stamford Road
- A10 Junction with Richmond Road to Stoke Newington Church Street (northbound)
Due to the One Hackeny Parade, the following parking bays will also be suspended from 00.01 until 19.00 on 21 July.
- Pitfield Street - All bays on the western side on the section between junction with Mintern Street and Hoxton Street.
- Whitmore Road - All bays on western side entire length
- De Beauvoir Road - All bays on western side from Whitmore Road up to junction with Englefield Road
- Stamford Road - All bays on western side between Englefield Road and A10 Kingsland Road.
- Stoke Newington Church Street -Parking on Stoke Newington Church Street will be suspended from 9:00 to 17:00
If you were planning to attend the event at Clissold Park, please not that this will not now take place as the event site is waterlogged and has been deemed unsafe. Anyone who booked tickets for this event is being contacted. The Parade will run as planned along the same 2.8 mile route, ending at Stoke Newington.